KELO-COTE® is an advanced formula silicone treatment which helps improve the appearance of scars. Silicone gels are the first line treatment for scars by healthcare professionals including plastic surgeons.
KELO-COTE® is effective on a range of scars including
- Surgical Scars
- C-section Scars
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Burn Scars
- Children's Scars
- Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide
- Helps soften and flatten scars
- Clinically proven
- Reduces redness, relieves itching and discomfort
- Suitable for children and adults
- Transparent and odourless (non-UV products)
- Day and night protection, waterproof and flexible
- Can be used under make up
HOW TO USE KELO-COTE®
- For new scars start treatment as soon as wound is closed or stitches removed. Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of KELO‐COTE® onto the scar twice a day, do not rub in.
- Self-dries within 5 minutes* forming a flexible, waterproof, transparent layer - remove any excess product if it does not dry completely. Once dry, sunblock and cosmetics can be applied.
- Recommended minimum treatment time is 60-90 days. If improvement still occurs after 90 days, continued use is recommended.
For more information, CLICK HERE