KELO-COTE® UV with SPF 30 is an advanced formula silicone gel specifically developed to protect scars against the aggravating effects of the sun to improve their appearance. The high protection sunscreen helps ensure that scarring is shielded from UV exposure.
KELO-COTE® is effective on a range of scars including:
- Surgical Scars
- C-section Scars
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Burn Scars
- Children's Scars
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Polysiloxanes, Silicone Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate
- Helps soften and flatten scars
- Clinically proven
- Reduces redness, relieves itching and discomfort
- Suitable for children and adults
- Transparent and odourless (non-UV products)
- Day and night protection, waterproof and flexible
- Can be used under make up
- UV sun protection with SPF 30 (UV gel only)
HOW TO USE KELO-COTE®
- For new scars start treatment as soon as wound is closed or stitches removed. Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of KELO‐COTE® onto the scar twice a day, do not rub in.
- Self-dries within 5 minutes* forming a flexible, waterproof, transparent layer - remove any excess product if it does not dry completely. Once dry, sunblock and cosmetics can be applied.
- Recommended minimum treatment time is 60-90 days. If improvement still occurs after 90 days, continued use is recommended.
For more information, CLICK HERE